I have always been drawn to the bright and crisp shades of citrus green. For Spring I am saying goodbye to the lovely shade of orchid that was in my logo and saying hello to a fun bright shade of green (I told you like change).
I thought it would be fun to do a little "Inspired By Color" post which includes some Spring items in this lime/apple green shade.
1. If I were to go anywhere for Spring Break I would definitely want to pack up my things in this fantastic apple green suitcase.
2. Perfect for Spring, a beautiful lime green shear scarf from Target to dress up any casual outfit.
3. Definitely on my wish list for my next house, a green Kitchen Aid Mixer... LOVE this!
4. Have you seen blogger, OH JOY!'s new party line at Target? These paper cups are perfect for Spring or Summer.
5. OK, I do need this iPhone case... come on it's green!!
6. With Spring comes rain showers and this lovely green Totes umbrella will cheer up any gloomy day.
Don't forget to join me for a Pinterest party tomorrow night along with some of my fabulous friends. We will be pinning all things Spring!! #thinkingspring