|GAP Cascade ruffle cardigan|
These are a MUST
- A do it yourself cupcake decorating buffet with different flavors of cupcakes, frostings & toppings
- A fun little bar with a few swanky cocktails
- The color scheme will be Gray, Cream and Leafy Green (incorporate damask)
|image courtesy of Blush Printables|
Deadline is November 1, 2010
What is in it for you besides the utmost fun in planning a party...A PRIZE OF COURSE!! I will choose one person's presentation that totally inspires me and gets my creative juices flowing. That lucky person will receive the following:
- A $30 Gift Certificate to Blush Printables (one of my very favorite vintage printable shops)
- 8 qty favor boxes of your choice from Party Starters plus FREE shipping
- Genevieve from Celebrate Today has graciously offered up a set of 12 Kandy Kones and a package of her triple crepe paper streamers!!!
To help you get started here are some things you may or may not know about me
- I have two younger brothers, therefore I can easily be one of the guys
- While I love my jeans and hoodies I also love to dress up and be girlie!
- I LOVE Vintage
- I also love Modern
- My favorite color is green
- I am a music girl...love love love music! I can't read sheet music, but I love the way it looks.
- I am extremely sappy and cry easily at stupid commercials.
- One more tid bit in case you didn't know this already...I am a CHOCOLATE FREAK! So make sure one, two or three of the flavors you suggest have something with chocolate!!