I am so excited to be preparing for my son's graduation and celebration, which is coming up in a little over a month. Instead of decorating with his high school's color scheme we decided to go with my son's favorite color scheme of aqua, mint and gray. Here is a little inspiration board I put together based on my mock up modern party invitation.
- Modern Graduation Party Invite by Pamela Smerker Designs
- 2015 Mylar Balloon Kit - Silver 16" from The Tomkat Studio
- Choose Your Own Colors Tissue Paper Tassel Kit from The Flair Exchange (shown in aqua, gray, mint and white)
- Aqua Paper Plates, Cups & Snow White Treat Bags from Sweet Shop Lulu
- 36" Round Balloons in White & Caribbean Blue from Petite Party Studio
I can't wait to start ordering from these fabulous vendors and get this party! Follow me on Instagram and Facebook as I will be sharing behind the scenes graduation party details over the next couple of months.
What are your thoughts on picking your own graduation party color scheme? I would love to hear from you.